District 4-A1 Convention and District Meeting
April 22-25, 2021
Be a Prepared Matey!
Why should I have registered for the Convention/District Meeting before April 5th?
To avoid an additional $25 late charge! Since your District 4-A1 Lions are making meals, it helped them plans so there is plenty of food!
Why should I make a hotel reservation before April 8th?
Due to COVID tier restrictions, the hotel is at a reduced capacity. Fortunately, we have reserved a block of rooms at a reduced rate of $122.00. After April 8th, these rooms will be “released” and available to the general public. There is no penalty for making a reservation early because there is a 24-hour cancellation clause! IF rooms are available after April 8th, you will be quoted the “best available rate” which is $159.00 for Friday or Saturday.
What is the dress code for the weekend?
Dress code is casual! Jeans are fine. Be comfortable and enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow Lions.
What about COVID concerns in Tuolumne County? As of April 9th, Tuolumne County is one of California’s counties that was allowed to move from the red tier to less restrictive orange tier for COVID-19 risk. Numbers are looking good and more people are being vaccinated. In fact, all employees at Black Oak Casino Resort have been offered the vaccine through the Indian tribe! The hotel, RV Park, and convention committee are implementing rigorous sanitary precautions. Masks and hand sanitizing stations are available.
Welcome to THE HOTEL at Black Oak Casino Resort!
Today, more than ever before, your health and safety are our top priority. As the Housekeeping Manager, I take great pride in maintaining above-standard levels of cleanliness and sanitation. In response to COVID-19, we’re taking additional measures with our cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- We have removed certain items from the guest rooms. These items are still available upon request by pressing the Guest Services button on your in-room phone or tablet.
- Daily housekeeping services will not be automatically performed during your stay. If you require any assistance from our housekeeping team, please press the Guest Services button on your in-room phone to schedule a time we can assist you.
- Guest elevators are limited to a four-person maximum for those traveling together OR two people if not traveling together.
- Fitness Center usage is limited to one guest at a time on a first come, first served basis. Please schedule a workout time at the front desk.
- Valet services have been suspended at this time.
- The pool hours are 8 am –10 pm with a maximum occupancy of 30 guests. Please stop by the front desk to request pool towels.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of public areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout THE HOTEL.
- Guests may enter and exit through the main lobby only. All other entrances are currently closed.
At Black Oak Casino Resort, we believe it is in challenging times like these that our exceptional hospitality is needed most of all. We welcome you and hope you have a comfortable, safe and fun getaway.
Jessie Ayala, Housekeeping Manager
Below photos are from our 2019 Convention