District 4-A1 Chairperson: [open]
For a new member to earn the Proud Lion Award, they must:
- Attend a club board meeting
- Participate in a club service or fundraising activity
- Introduce a new prospective member to the club
- Make a visit to another club and secure a visitation slip
- Attend a zone, region or multiple district meeting and report back to the club
The goals listed above must be attained within the specified six-month-period and accompanied by the Protégé Lion sponsor to each of the five activities.
ATTN: Club Secretary
To obtain a lapel pin for the Proud Lion, fill out the electronic form at https://www.md4lions.org/proud-lion-mentoring-program and it will be forwarded to the appropriate Global Membership Team (GMT).